Monday, July 26, 2010

Welcome!

My name is Heather and I just adore baking & decorating sweet treats! I've been whipping up cakes and cupcakes in my spare time for the past 3 years and have found my niche in decorating. I always knew I had a crafty side, but never discovered the right medium (cake!) until recently. I specialize in making smaller scaled cakes (big on detail) with cupcake accompaniments!






I pay close attention to detail and accuracy when creating your dream cake and, rest assured, my cupcakes are baked BIG, so you get more than just a mouthful! Communication is key, so it is important that I make sure everything you desire and envision is included in your cake or cupcakes and I commit the time to make sure that happens! NO request is too big or too small!




I'm located in Dover, NH, but can deliver anywhere within a 1.5 hour radius! Local delivery is FREE (Dover & Somersworth, NH only), please see the "Delivery" page for more info.




Have a question? Just Ask!
Thanks for stopping by!







All Graphic Art Provided By Kelly Medina Studios

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your Very Hungry Caterpillar cake! Good luck with your upcoming camping cake and getting your delicious business up and running!

    ReplyDelete